International Airport of São Goncalo do Amarante: The entire world will be landing near the Vista Mar Pitangui-Jacumã. The new city airport is just 20km from Mar Vista Pitangui-Jacumã and will change the life of the North coast of Natal
A multifunctional terminal for air transportation for passengers and freight, will be a great upgrade for the local economy, with a capacity of up to 40 million passengers per year. These people will be travelling daily in the vicinity of Vista Mar Pitangui-Jacumã, creating great opportunities for enterprises with vision.
- It will be a hub-airport: a terminal for airtransportation with bigger and wider track, which receive flights from all around the world to distribute them by Brazil.
- The Airport of São Goncalo will change the entrance of the city to the North coast.
- It will be built and managed by Inframérica, international consortium that already controls more than 45 airports around the world.
- It will be the first airport in the country administered by a private consortium.
- It will have the capacity to have in its yard aircrafts of the size of the A380. It will be the only runway with 70m wide in Brazil.
- It will be the largest airport in Latin America and the seventh largest in the world.